We supply businesses with forklift cylinders that are especially designed to aid with workplace lifting practices in major industries and warehouses while maintaining the latest occupational health and safety requirements. Light weighted, they have the advantage of fewer emissions and are safe and clean to operate in confined spaces.
LPG forklifts primarily comprise three classes: Class 4 (internal combustion engine trucks with solid tires), Class 5 (internal combustion engine trucks with pneumatic tires) and Class 6 (electric and internal combustion engine tractors with both solid and pneumatic tires). Operators of these forklift classes choose LPG because it is the safe, cost-effective, clean and reliable solution to their energy needs.
Our forklift cylinders are imported from the U.S.A and Turkey.
- Affordable & Cost Effective - LPG forklift trucks units are significantly less expensive in terms of initial costs and the LPG as a fuel is often more economical.
- Effective – LPG as a fuel source provides constant power to consistently lift, push and pull loads throughout the forklift’s work shift. It allows for uneven surfaces and steep inclines to be tackled and also for operation times. Only one tank of fuel is required per shift.
- Fast – LPG forklifts achieve higher acceleration and travel faster than their electric counterparts
- Strong & Silent - LPG forklifts are stronger than electric forklifts and up to 10db quieter than a diesel forklift
- Reliable - They have the ability to push heavy loads at full capacity, faster, and for a longer amount of time than electric forklifts and maintain consistent, 100 % power throughout operation, with faster ground speeds than electric forklifts.
- Quick to refuel — it takes less time to fill a propane tank than to switch or charge a battery. It takes only five minutes to change a propane cylinder or refill the tank.
- Versatile - LPG forklifts can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications, unlike their electric counterparts. They can even operate in temperatures as low as -20 C.
- Environmentally friendly – LPG has a smaller carbon footprint than diesel and gasoline
- Clean - LPG produces fewer engine deposits than gasoline and diesel fuel, resulting in lower maintenance costs and extending engine life.
- Safe - LPG forklift tanks, fuel lines and carburetion components meet strict specifications. Built-in safety devices automatically shut off the flow of fuel in case of an accident. There is no risk of spillages or contamination with LPG as it vaporizes.